From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of WnyZman@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 11:27 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: hydra issue

I was sometimes told that Hydra comes from over feeding live baby brine shrimp. Some others dispute that. But anyway, what I always have on hand are Fluke Tabs. I was told by Delores Schehr to use 1/2 crushed tablet to each 10 gallons of water. It has always worked for me in that the Hydra are gone in a few hours with no affects on the fry.