[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]

RE: hydra issue

i'll look for the FLuke Tabs.
is that the brand's name or the product's name?
Is that the same "fluke" that fish can get in their gills?
thanks a lot.

Yvan Alleau
712 NW Kings Blvd
Corvallis, OR 97330
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222): 737-3649, to be used wisely!
home: 738-0606


"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of WnyZman@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 11:27 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: hydra issue

I was sometimes told that Hydra comes from over feeding live baby brine shrimp. Some others dispute that. But anyway, what I always have on hand are Fluke Tabs. I was told by Delores Schehr to use 1/2 crushed tablet to each 10 gallons of water. It has always worked for me in that the Hydra are gone in a few hours with no affects on the fry.