From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Max Gallade
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 11:47 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Tanks side by side

John,
I used to set up my tanks like that, too.I paint three sides of all my
Apisto tanks with a flat black paint now for photography reasons.This gives
me less flash reflections and a better depth in the photos.I still have the
need for dithers in some of my tanks.
Unfortunately,my darn camera is out for repair since beginning of April.
I got all those gorgeous new fish ,some with babies and I can't even take
pictures of them.It drives me nuts right now.
Max