Re: Stores in Connecticut?

There are several stores in CT, John mentioned puppy center which is alright, they have a huge selection, but you must have a quarantine tank. Exotic superpet is in East Hartford, Emmons tropical fish is in the Simsbury area, Wet Pets in vernon High quality/high price, Exotic aquatics in Willimantic. If you are going to be somewhere between Norwich and Hartford, then Uncle Neds fish factory is worth the trip in Millis, MA. I know there is supposed to be a really good store outside of providence, RI but I forget the name/location. As for clubs check out the Northeast council of aquarium societies website, they have links to all the local clubs.

Greg