well its snowing again.......

Hey everyone

Maybe snow in May isnt so bad... over the weekend i did a bunch of big
water changes... it was about time too... and maybe the front coming
through wasnt so bad.... My Panduro pair spawned... big clutch of
eggs... thanks Sal.
My Cacatuoides spawned again.... so did the pair of MacMasteris....along
with new Viejita II fry..... now i gotta get my hands on some Diplos,
Bitaeniatas, Maulbruter male and some Nijsenni.... then i'll be
happy..... !!!

John