Re: well its snowing again/ Missed you in Pittsburgh

Hey John
 really good time in Pittsburgh. If you read my other post they even had
apistos. I finally got my Red/Gold Aggies. I got a trio for 16.00 I got some
other things along with the Atlas they put up for Auction. I only had to pay
34.00 for it. I didn't realize that sometimes books come like that but, Mikes
explanation was a good one. I just didn't want to go cutting pages myself if
they would replace it. It's a great book. Nice source for the nonscientist
like me. May now I'll learn how to breed huh?
                                                              JerryB