RE: how do you call...

It _was_ pretty much off the top of my head, having taken a short course on
genetics previously. However, the information is easily obtained from almost
any genetics text. My initial interest came from breeding Discus, Angels and
Bettas, and my parents used to breed Dobermans and Rotweilers.

I did, however, look up "filial" in Webster's to make sure it dealt with the
offspring and not the parents...

-Y-