From: "Matthew Diller" <MDiller@mail.lawnet.fordham.edu>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2002 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: LFS in New York city

> As a long time NYC fish enthusiast, I think that is an accurate concluson:
There are no shops worth visiting.  If you have time to hit the suburbs the
story might be different.  Fpr example, Shark Aquarium in Northern New
Jersey is very well known (I have never been there myself).  Perhaps there
is some gem in an outer borough as well.  As for Manhattan - Nada, nill,
zilch.  Shopping mall fish only.