Re: List protocols; was: Lighting in Breeding Tanks

Mike,

My intention is certainly not to irk the "powers that be" on this list. I will add the footer onto each message. As to the "plain text," when this message comes back to me, it will be in plain text. Perhaps this is not the case with all providers. I am not extremely internet-literate, so I probably don't know how to remedy the problem. This is as plain as my text is going to get.

Matthew Clark