Re: Apistogramma moae/ Here's the best PICS I could get

I hope I haven't confused you. The "A. eunotus" in Uwe's book are not the A.
eunotus from the type locality. The A. moae in Uwe's atlas, however, are the
real A. moae.

Mike Wise

  Okay that was simple enough. I did get a few more PICS. I'll see if there
are any better ones and let you know. Thanks for all your trouble. I love
these fish no matter what they are called. But, if I can help science out a
little that's okay too.
                                                  Jerry..