Re: Anomalochromis Thomasi

Hello, thanks for the info on sexing the borellis.  I had to look at my
adults to see the difference in the dorsals but I think I got it.  The
livebearers that I keep with the Thomasi are homegrown marigold platies.  I
use these fish because I have oodles of them and they are mine, never seen
the inside of a petshop, so no bugs. They are also hardy as rocks, I keep a
bunch in rubbermaid tubs in my garage and they can take temps from 55 to 100.
 They can take any hardness and ph too.  I even keep a bunch in a black
plastic tub outside on the deck in the summer with water plants and they do
well there too.  You can't kill these guys unless you hit them in the head
with a rock.  I use them to cycle my tanks and as dithers that provide live
food to my cichlids via all the babies.  When there are fry, I remove them to
the garage tubs.  Sorry about sharing more than you want to know about my
livebearers. Teresa.