Re: R/O opinions

Matt,
 If you're on a well, it is important that you get a membrane designed
for that use... otherwise, you will end up replacing the most expensive
element on a too-frequent basis.
 I would also suggest that whatever size you THINK you want, you get a
size larger. Most units will produce more product water than advertised
when new (or with new cartridges), but then will spend considerable time
producing less than that. And, you may well find that new aquaria have
colonized some new corner of your house down the road, which will
necessitate more water.
 I am happy with and highly recommend Spectra-Pure in AZ... great
product, excellent customer support. I have no affiliation with the
company, but you could tell 'em I said, "Hi!"

Martha