spawning success

Finally my A. linkei have spawned and I have free swimming fry. These are difficult fish to sex and I was not sure that I had any pairs. Made a big difference after rereading Romer to increase the pH to about 6.5. Suddenly there were three different spawnings. The male is tolerated very close to the fry and both mom and dad attack other fish as a pair. I have not seen this much cooperation before.
The A staecki have spawned again. The A luelingi are herding around some fry. On the other hand the L.dorsigera haven't spawned for a long time. But, they look good.
Tom