From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Mike Jacobs
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 6:19 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: A. papagayo

....you guys want to see a nice Pic of A. sp "Papagei".................:

http://www.geocities.com/mikefjacobs/pappy.jpg

.......there are a couple of things about this photo.....I was there when it
was taken.....that is what the fish looked like.....it was an older male
when Allen got it from me (notice the nucal hump)........the black
background is the background of the tank.....Black.....the fish image has
not been masked and put on a black background.....nice photo and fish don't
you think..........the pair were sitting on eggs.........well the female
was.......the male is on the "outer perimeter" patrol......!!!

Enjoy.....and have a good day................

Mike

Mike Jacobs
J&M Tropicals
Wild Peruvian Imports Plus