From: "Max Gallade" <mgallade@hotmail.com>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 10:57 AM
Subject: Hobbyist freed snakeheads in Md. pond

Hi all,
Please read this story.It's about what can happen when a foreign fish
species is being released into our ponds,lakes and rivers.
This is going on here locally for quite a while. It all started when a local
fisherman caught the first snakehead in the pond and informed DNR officials.
http://www.sunspot.net/news/local/bal-te.md.snakehead12jul12.story?coll=bal%
2Dhome%2Dheadlines

Max

Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at: http://clix.to/Apisto or