From: Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@fgn.net>
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Dehumidified water
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:24:57 -0600

Coby,

Water from a dehumidifier is just distilled water
plus whatever it collects while in the reservoir
tank. If your tank is metal like copper or
galvanized iron it could leach copper or zinc into
the water, not really good for fish. I guess you
could use some plastic sheeting to keep the water
from touching the tank. If it has a hose that runs
to a drain then just collect the water in a
plastic tub. I doubt that the time water is in
contact with the internal metal parts of the
dehumidifier is long enough to collect any metals.

Mike Wise

------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com. For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available. Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto Trading at http://blox.dropship.org/mailman/listinfo/apisto_trader