Re: A. sp."Maulbrueter" breeding update

Me too...
I stripped out a tank and redid it with sand. Within
hours the female had a big pile of sand stacked up in
front of the enterance to one of the caves. I have a
pic of the cave as well as some of her going in and
out if you'd like to see let me know. Anyway, she is
now guarding to the point that the male needed to be
removed for his own safety! I'll keep you all posted
and will be snapping pics of any fry that emerge!

Rich