From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Mike Jacobs
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 5:30 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: test test

I too have had 2-3 e-mails not get there in the last 2 weeks or so..........

Folks......I really believe in sand.  I know that sometimes "black" sand is
used or some other things because people say it "brings out the color in
apistos" but I sit and watch them mouth and mouth and mouth the true
sand......if nothing else it puts them at ease and their REAL colors are
enhanced because they are at "home".....not very deep....maybe a 1/4 inch of
sand......just enough so they can move it.  I just use the Home Depot
"playground" sand!  It's something like $3.00 for 50 lbs.

Mike

Mike Jacobs
J&M Tropicals
Wild Peruvian Imports Plus