Re: A.bitaeniata

Coby,

Like Mike said, the picture there really doesn't do them justice. Most of
the males have more color than that. There is also variation in the
population. Some males have lots of yellow, including solid yellow ventrals
and a good amount of yellow in the caudal. Others tend to have little yellow
and more of a blue-violet color to the fins. They're both nice looking fish
though, I like 'em.

I've got a few pics of some of the males, but I'm not very proficient at
putting pics on the web. I need to get one of my buddies to handle that part
for me.

Zack