Announcement

Hi all,
I'm happy to announce that the first part of our new website is now finnished.I didn't now how much work it would be.I really enjoyed working on the site.I learned a lot by posting articles/pictures and by installing the new shopping cart features.
All articles are now moved over to the new site.The Ram breeding journal was redone with new and old pictures.More info was added.

The L&M Tropicals Fish shop is now open and will be updated on a monthly basis.

We decided to give away one free pair of M.ramirezi to the first 5 fish orders placed in our new webshop to help us celebrate the half way there milestone.
Max

Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at: http://www.apisto.bravepages.com
E-mail: mgallade@hotmail.com