Re: ram fry food

In a message dated 7/29/2002 10:30:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, BigJohnW@webtv.net writes:

Ok ive got a question for you experts....  seeing as we are talking
about Rams..... do you feed your fish Microworms or MiKroworms????
Microgeophagus or Mikrogeophagus???    Doesnt really matter.... my rams
havent spawned in a blue moon... lol

Where the heck did that come from. Are you still seeing colors John. That use to happen a lot back in the 70's I thought everybody except that guy who discovered the DNA test was out of that by now...<G>