Re: Difficult females 2

I don't have very much Japanese accent in my speech or so I've been told.  Mostly in my writing.  I can't handle definite/indefinite articles.   You know, "a" and "the".  Those don't exist in Japanese and always get me in trouble.

I am known to occasionally switch "l" and "r".  This does not happen very often so I don't consciously watch my l's and r's.  This could be rather embarrassing when it happens, though.  When I was talking casually about an upcoming local election with my husband looking at all the signs on the side of the road (I think I said something like "an election must be coming up soon"), looking confused his eyes wondered downward...

Tomoko