Apisto sp

 Hi everyone!

first as I am new to the list I 'd like to introduce myself! My name is Yann Fulliquet , I am 25 yrs old and live in Lausanne Switzerland. Currently I have 2 pairs of Cleithacara maronii. My previous experiences with dwarf cichlids resume with A. agassizi, cacatuoides and Macmasteri which I managed to bred

I also have many Corydoras spp and Loricariids, I manage to breed several of them!

So here is my question, I would like to know if anyone has an idea of the name of the species of Apistogramma is behind the "Apistogramma sp Brasil" on the stock list of Turkys Aquariium Ltd!?

I was also able to see an Apistogramma labelled in some tank as A. xinguensis, is it a new species or simply a commercial name as I suspect?

In advance thanks for your respond

Cheers

Yann

Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !