Re: Finally....Photos in the Photo Gallery

In a message dated 8/20/2002 3:26:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, aquamaniac@earthlink.net writes:

a solid emerald-green
body. I crossed him with some of those flametail aggies and my Double Reds
and he really turned out nice. I'll have to get a picture taken to show you.

You know you got my interest now buddy. I mean Buddy...<G> I love new Aggies there is just something about them. They were one of my first Apistos. I guess that's the attachment I've developed.

I actually get attached to these fish. I mean if I have it long enough I have a hard time letting it go.

As far as Red goes. I got them to enjoy cyclop-eez and of course they love BBS and Blackworms. And also a really pure form of spirulina. You think it would turn them green but, even my Africans Blue Dolphins really show nice color with that stuff. I told Mike Wise in the beginning about a Yellow tail pair I had. Within two weeks they were red tails and they never changed back. He left me with the question in my mind. Seeing how my yellow tails turned red, How do I know if my red tails are really red tails? Hmm Funny guy that Mike Wise sometimes huh?
                                                     JerryB