Re: new aggie

I think we are 'nit picking' here. Whether or not it is a 'new' species - which
Mike didn't claim - it is a new population or color form that should become
very popular in the hobby - if bred true & not crossed with other aggies. I'm
not a purist like a certain doctor (or school teacher) that I know. So I'll
continue to use aggie & apisto informally for agassizii & Apistogramma. BTW
'aggie' in marbles is informal for 'agates', which is what they were originally
made from. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. ;-)

Mike Wise