Re: new aggie

Blasphemy.... What do you mean by that?

Doesnt everyone keep Oscars as a culling fish?

Damn, i thought i was doing things right too!!

Besides, if you dont breed something different in your tanks once in
awhile, you get totally bored with having just apistos.. Whoa!!!  Scotty
we need them shields NOW!!!   I certainly get alot of enjoyment out of
watching my Blue Gularis, which swim out in open water then my Diplos
which hide all the friggin time.... So go figure!!

I have alot more opinions but will keep them to myself...... seems
people are just a bit touchy here lately... lol

Blasphemy.....Ha!!

Johnny in the Woods!