Re: Re:Putting fishroom back together was

Hello Victor and everyone

I also build racks to keep my 10 gallon tanks end to end... One of my
racks is three tiers high.  One of the ways i solved problem between
rows for water change purpose was to step the tiers...  I have each tier
2-3 inches out from the tier above it..  this way i can still use
buckets to fill tanks quickly..  top tier is closest to the wall, middle
tier is out 3 inches and bottom tier is out 6 inches from top tier and
out 3 inches from the middle row...  I also only have about 8 inches
between top of the tank and bottom of the row above it.   I also use
2X4's for building materials on my racks.

Hope this helps.

John