Re: new to kribs

Hello, no one replied to your post so I decided to give you my two cents.  I
have a pair of kribs myself and they are much larger than yours.  My male is
about four inches long and the female three.  They are in a twenty long and
they lay eggs often but they do not raise their young for me. I have seen
wigglers (baby fish in larval stage) once or twice but one of the parents is
eating them.  Kribs are notoriously easy to breed.  I'd say if you feed yours
well with some live and or frozen foods, you will see breeding behavior soon.
 Remember to give them some flower pots to nest in and be prepared to move
the non-breeding pair if things get too ugly.   Thanks, Teresa