RE: Apistos in Texas?

Here in austin aquatek's the best place. Over in amazonia they just don't keep
the fish as nice as they used too and they're starting to sell less and less
apistos or rare fish. However on friday nights (from 9-11 pm) amazonia has a
discount on all fish (10% off) I think. it's called happy hour. Everybody at
aquatek is very knowledgeable and they have a great selection and all of their
fish are in great shape too!

david