Re: payaminonis???

Bill,

You make some good points, especially about A. sp.
X (I, II, III etc.). I really don't know what the
best system will be, other than get them all
scientifically described (very unlikely). I think
one of the advantages that killie keepers have is
that most of their fish are collected by serious
hobbyists who are willing to provide collection
localities. Most cichlids, including apistos, are
supplied by commercial collectors who, rightly,
want to keep locations secret to protect sources
of revenues. Without precise locations we have
problems.

Mike Wise