Dietary Transition

Dear all:

First of all many thanks to all those who responded to my request for A.
cacatuoides references - very helpful indeed!

I'd like to leverage the wisdom of this list to solve another problem I
have: the cacs I bought last week have been fed frozen food exclusively up
to now, and simply refuse to eat any dried food (be it flakes, granules,
freeze-dried brine shrimps, etc.).

That's a problem, because I will be away for a while some weeks down the
line, and I need them to eat dried food supplied by an automatic feeder by
then.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to coax my cacs into liking dried food?

Any thoughts would be highly appreciated!

TIA,

Ron