Re: German Blue Rams/ Wild Caught... now wild variations

I can't add more than what others have said. Yes, different local populations
of Rams have different color variations. This is no different than what we see
in A. agassizii, A. bitaeniata, A. borellii, & A. hoignei to mention a few
apistos. For some reason none (or very few) of the collectors ever mention
where these various color populations are from, or even try to breed true
populations. Most hobbyist collectors don't even bring them back. This is
probably because Rams are already so common in the hobby.

Mike Wise