Schalke 04

...I love this list...

Although Schalke 04 is my favorite football club in Germany ! :-)
The name A. spec. "Schalke 04" was given to this unidentified species
from the publisher of DATZ, because, the DATZ is edited and published
in Gelsenkirchen, one of the suburbs of Gelsenkirchen is Schalke.
04 means the football club was founded in 1904.

The only pictures I am aware of where published in the DATZ.
No follow up as far as I know.
The original story was even talking about a color morph, albino kind of
situation.
Who could survive in the wild anyway with these kind of colors;
Blue & White

....wild caught  in " frisches Veltins"  :-)

Juergen