Re: ID please

Hey Mike,
I read your identification worksheet and will remember that in the future but while surfing around the krib, I found the picture at http://www.thekrib.com/Apisto/A-cac-burns-fem.jpg and this looks quite a bit like my male except the lateral band is much darker.  I assume mine are just juveniles and that they will soon come to look like the more traditional types.  Can someone please tell me what colour morph/subspecies the one pictured is?

THanks a lot,
Alex