Re: Upcoming OCA

Zman

Are we talking about trying to get Francine to go??   That would be
cool, would be great to meet her in person.   Would also be awesome if
Max could show up, maybe he could show me how to really use my digital
camera, well for that fact , either one could!!!

I heard rumour that Zach was going to try and make it, hope that one was
true too!!   Now if we could only figure a way to get Denver closer to
Cleveland so Mike Wise could make it every year, that would be cool
too!!

Tundra John