Keeping new Nanochromis sp.

Hello all,
Out of curiosity, did anyone get their hands on some so
called "nanochromis dimidiatus" recently? Also, beside
nanochromis parilus and transvestitus, is there any
successful spawning on other nanochromis?
By the way, I read my ASG journal and would like to know
more about nanochromis.

Another note, is there anyone who is planning to order some
fishes from Oliver Lucana or planning to get some fishes
from B.C. Canada to the States? Please email me offlist on
this matter. Thanks

Ade
Laramie, WY