From: Adam G
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 2:34 PM
Subject: who gets to decide apisto names?

The hauswell looks a lot like maulbruter to me

Adam

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* ------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com. For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available. Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto Trading at http://blox.dropship.org/mailman/listinfo/apisto_trader