Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: Ocean Runner or Supreme Mag drive?

In a message dated 12/13/2002 8:38:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, kelly_higgins@cox.net writes:

was originally looking at the supreme mag drive. anyone with any practical experience please tell me the best inline pump to deliver water from my reserve for the money.
Thanks,

You know Kelly I'm not sure. I was thinking of the ocean runner because the price I showed you seem to be pretty good compared to others. You do have to consider how much water you are pumping and how high it has to go. I think though we might be a little off topic so I don't want to upset anybody. When someone with more knowledge contacts you let me know so I can learn too.
                                                                    Jerry

Jerry*B*