From: "Szalies Jean-Marc" <Jean-Marc.Szalies@Fluxys.Net>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 1:57 AM
Subject: RE: Fish Photography

I have a Fuji2600 and I'm really happy with it.
You'll have to wash the glasses of your tanks first.
I use macro and flash, taking care not to be perpendicular to the tank but
between 30 and 60° angle (about)
Possibility to aim with the screen is great for this (for the 'normal' pics,
I still prefer the old fashionned way to aim with the little objective you
have to put your eye on)
2 megapixel is enoguh for most uses.
For prices, you'll have to check, as prices here in europe are disgustingly
higher when compared to the US, for the very same hardware...

go to http://www.megapixel.net/
or better:
http://groups.google.be/groups?dq=&num=25&hl=fr&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=
rec.photo.digital&start=25

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are
intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.Any use of the
information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by persons
other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.Any liability for the
correct and complete transmission of the information or for any delay or
interruption of the transmission or for damages arising from the use of
reliance of the information shall be disclaimed.If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail
and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation