RE: fishroom smell & Kribs

Fishroom smells and Kribs, not a normal combination but I think someone on
this list once said "Kribs will spawn in a toilet". I'm not sure about that
but I don't think a breeding pair of Kribs would not tolerate, ( without a
lot of problems) any other fish in less than a well planted 50 gal.

As for the smelly fish room, from personal experience, I would check for old
microworm cultures. they tend to be really foul smelling, at least mine
were. I know none of you have never had that problem.

Scotty

"What you don't know doesn't hurt you, but it
 amuses a lot of other people."

This message was scanned by Norton.