Re: coconut shavings

 Didn't know anyone made and sold shavings from coconut husks (which
isn't saying much since there is a limitless amount of stuff I don't
know!). I wanted to make sure, though, that you weren't making reference
to the shredded husks of cocoa beans. This is sold as mulch, and has
very high (toxic) levels of theobromine, the chemical in chocolate that
makes it dangerous to animals.

Martha