Re: Water changes with eggs

In a message dated 12/29/2002 3:59:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, apistorama@fancifulfins.com writes:

I was wondering what are peoples opinions of doing water changes while
there are eggs

  Actually I've never had a problem with doing water changes with eggs. I like to do a nice cleanup at that time because after the fry are born it's hard to do more than just replace some water and squeeze the sponge out. I've done 25% and higher changes before the eggs hatched.

Jerry*B*