Re: Artic Circle

Hi, all you frozen folk north of NY,

We don't get your kind of weather over here in the UK, just a lot of rain and wind, with the odd snow shower or sunny day.  I have experienced your cold temperatures in North America on occasions and on one January visit in 1983 to my cousin in Toronto, it was -37 when we went to Ottawa.  At least you guys on the other side of the "Pond" have the Carribean, Florida or South/Central America not too far away!

Two weeks today Dave and I are making a flying visit to southern France, but unfortunately it won't be that warm there either!  Apologies for being off topic, but hope to see some of you in Cincinnati.

Regards,
Sonia