Re: 2004 ACA Convention

Dear Randall and all,

Dave and I were at the AFC Congress in Revel last October and attended Anton's lecture on West Africans, which was extremely interesting, (although our knowledge of French is somewhat limited).  The standing ovation wes certainly well deserved  We had the pleasure of meeting him and he is a really nice guy and also shares our interest in Madagascans.  I am in e-mail contact with him and if it helps, I will be very happy to contact him for you, for obviously it would be wrong for me to give out his -mail address.

Regards,
Sonia