Re: 2004 ACA Convention

Colin,

I was going to e-mail you today about how to join the AFC.  You will need to contact Roland Staub, who is the club treasurer and also does membership.  His e-mail address is roland.staub@evc.net and the membership registration is 35 euros also   check out the website which is www.francecichlid.com.  There are regional meetings and I know that there are Spanish members.

Apologies to the group, I should be doing this offline

Sonia