Apisto Atahualpa

Ok folks, i broke down a 55 gallon tank, cleaned it out pretty much and
am resetting it up with some plants and aquascaping it with different
levels with rock and gravel.... I want to set it up as a breeding tank
for a group of apistos.... I was thinking of putting my group of
Atahualpa that i bought back in November in Cleveland at the OCA into
this tank...   Anyone have any good success with Atahualpa and do you
think this would be a good set up for them??

John