RE: Feeding fry

Zap,

I know you can get daphnia eggs (ephippial egg cases)
and freshwater rotifers, as well as other freshwater
and saltwater invertebrates, from
http://www.aquaculturestore.com/products.html .  Good
people, knowledgeable.  I've gotten a few cultures
from them and have kept a daphnia culture with decent
success.  Best stuff from them is the powdered
plankton feed, in my opinion.  Great for feeding brine
shrimp cultures and daphnia.. I've also been using it
to kick start infusoria cultures.  The copepods they
have are great for pencilfish fry too.  :)