Re: A little info

Hello Kelly

I love Steindachneri..... very nice fish....  So if you are recommending
them to ppl, send me yours!!! lol

Actually i have a trio from a line i've been keeping going for about 4
years now..... male is awesome and looks great.    But i dont have them
spawning alot for me..... maybe they need a bigger tank..... thats my
new kick lately.... move groups into my open 55 gallon tanks...  My
group of LyreTail Panduro goes into the next open 55 , once i get it set
up..... I have a quad of them and they look great...   Anyone spawning
the Lyretails Panduros yet??   Are ppl setting them up in same water
conditions as Nijsenni and Panduro??

John