Re: Ancistrus and Apisto

George,

I don't think that I would try to breed 2 cave spawning species together in a
20 gallon tank, not even a 20L. A. sp. Hifin Panduro was originally published
in a recent (Dec 2002) issue of TFH. It is the same species as A. sp. Urias.
Hifin Panduro tends to be more blue while Urias is more yellow. Yes, it is
related to A. sp. Inca, but the dorsal is nowhere near the height of Inca.

Mike Wise