Re: New Tea

Austin is in eastern TX. Lets assume that I just boiled some sassafras leaves. Anyone see any problems using them in my apisto tanks?

Eric

At 10:44 PM 2/16/03 -0500, you wrote:
Pretty lights feel so cool and tingly... if Austin is in eastern TX, than yes, you
could have sassafras trees. There are pictures on the web, and maybe recipes for
sassafras beer... better than root beer, and a long lost delicacy. I didn't know
there was going to be a geography test!

Martha