OT...... about the digest

Hi,

Sorry for the off topic post but has the list changed format?  The last 2
digests, I get an e-mail with all the posts sent to me as single attachments
(ie the last digest I got had 15+ attachments, one for each post &
response).  I also noticed that the e-mail is being sent by a different
address:

apisto@v2.listbox.com

Is this normal?  I've not changed any of my e-mail settings or upgraded the
software.  Is there a way to change this back to the old method?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Victor Eng
Vancouver, BC